Thứ Sáu, tháng 8 25, 2006

Message from Marco



Hello Hai-Tac,

I put here, in your website, a message from Marco, my best friend in Italy. He's just completed his PhD degree and now is with the Italian CNR, in Bologna. Marco and I usually had lunch and coffee together when we were in Trento. This was definitely one of the greatest time in my life. I will take you there, soon, very soon, my lovely son.

Marco: thanks for your message.
Quan VU.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quan!

Oh, the little creature... he's wonderful! I've seen the pictures this
morning and the video yesterday evening: mmm, good meal! I'm very very
happy for you and your wife... and for him too for having a good
father.
Marco Bellei

Không có nhận xét nào: